At Forsyth Financial Services, we believe in the power of individual choice.
When you go to a financial professional with a famous Wall Street name, you don't necessarily get that choice. Although many big-name firms offer quality investment products, the ones that a financial professional can offer may be chosen by people who don't know you. These firms may also impose sales quotas on the financial professional helping you. In other words, your investment choices may be limited, and there may be hidden agendas. We don't think that's the right way to do business.
Here’s what we think is the right way to do business:
- Treat clients like family. We founded Forsyth Financial Services to be the kind of place where we’d want to be clients. Our clients deserve to be respected, informed, and heard.
- Know our clients and their goals. We understand that investing is more than just a numbers game. There’s emotion involved as well. People assign different values to money and approach investing for many reasons. So-called best investments aren’t necessarily the best for everyone. When we first meet, we’ll ask questions so that we can learn about you as a person, and then we’ll tailor your investments accordingly. We are just as excited about your dreams as you are.
- Treat clients like people, not like portfolio balances. One thing you’ll notice about our firm is that we’re friendly. Down to earth. Good listeners. Over time, we’ve encountered a wide mix of attitudes—and many market cycles (both good and bad!). We have perspective that can help keep you on an even keel through the ups and downs.
- Empower clients to feel confident about their decisions. You don’t have to know the difference between a REIT and a UIT when you come to see us. We’re happy to explain it to you if you’re curious. If you’re not, that’s okay, too. Some clients want to take more of a hands-on role in the investment process; others want nothing to do with it. Either way, our goal is to make sure you sleep easily at night, secure in the knowledge that your money is working effectively for you.
- Practice time-tested financial approaches. At Forsyth Financial Services, we follow prudent financial principles. We treat your money responsibly. As your needs or financial picture changes, we’ll work with you to adjust your course of action accordingly. We monitor your portfolio’s performance so you don’t have to worry.